Monday, August 8, 2011

2 girls+ 1 bike+ Pride Parade= very entertaining






On friday we worked all day and then Diana and Izabelle and I had a sleepover. After work we went to the store and got some food to make for dinner. We made yummy pasta and apple pie for dessert. We ate dinner and sat on the porch doing sleepover things, like prank calls. Ha ha. Then we attempted to watch a movie but got to talking and didnt end up watching the movie. Plus we all had to work in the morning. Saturday morning Izabelle had to get up at 6 am to get to the TV set where she had been working all week helping Ellen, because Camilla was supposed to be but she needed to be working on the collection. Diana and I got to sleep until 8am lucky us. Then we went to work. We needed to run some errands so we decided to leave at 3pm to get to the shops before they closed at 5. Camilla convinced us that we should take my bike since it would be faster... boy oh boy was she wrong. Turns out that the route we took to downtown was the parade route for the pride parade, there were people everywhere which made it almost impossible to bike around because people were everywhere!!
It took us 45 minutes to get downtown, the funniest part was that Diana was driving the bike and I was riding and it felt as though we were in the parade because there were so many people on the sides of the street standing there and taking pictures. Not to mention I had my hands on Diana's waist. We could have been part of the pride parade. ;)

Needless to say people found us very entertaining, as we weaved in and out of people laughing and screaming. It was a pretty fun time. Just as we got away from all the people we ended up running right in to the parade.





Which was fun because we got to see the parade and I had been wanting to see it anyway. There was lots of dancing and crazy costumes. The problem was that the store we wanted to get to was on the other side of the street that the parade was going down, which meant it was impossible to get to. I had to go through the subway station to get to the other side. Then we spent the rest of the time trying to find a lock for the bike. Which caused a problem. We finally found one and Diana had a headache so she went home. And I went back to Camillas to do more work. I got home around 8pm and was so tired. I just did some homework and then went to bed. I went to bed knowing I didnt have to work the next day and it was a great feeling. Sunday it rained like crazy. And I woke up to Eva in the apartment. She had moved in. So we talked for a while, and I drew all the rest of the day. As well as caught up with lots of people on skype, and got my tickets for London figured out. So excited to see Adam and Alex. All the rain made it feel like I should stay in and do work which was really good because I was feeling behind on all my work.
As for today, Monday I went to work and sewed all day just like always. It was one of those days where we were all just really happy, maybe a little too happy. I think we seemed a little crazy to Michelle, a girl who will be helping us to prepare for the show on friday.
(Michelle working on fixing shoes for the show)

Mostly Diana and I just found everything hillarious and took funny pictures all day.

We got a lot done today though and Im getting really excited about the show.
(Invite for the show, Izabelle was personally delivering the invites today)

Oh I forgot that I tried to go to the doctor in the morning and when I got there at 9am they said that all their appointments were full again. They said to get there at 8:15am to get an appointment. So this is what I will do tomorrow. Im starting to see why this healthcare here in Sweden may not be so great, because you are unable to see a doctor. Ha ha.

So thats about it I think. Diana and I are trying to plan a road trip for after the fashion show. We will see how it goes. We just need to find a car. But it would be so great to get to see more of Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment