Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something you gotta do in Sweden before you leave.


With only 3 days left in Stockholm, I had to do something really touristy today. Guess what it was? The most Swedish thing most people can think of.........



























So did you guess it? Its IKEA. Yes I went to IKEA, Izabelle needed to go and I needed to go eat swedish meatballs before I left. It was huge and so cool. I wanted to buy half the rooms but seeing as I spent the morning packing and my stuff doesn't even fit in my suitcases I figured buying a whole kitchen wasn't a good idea. When we got there we ate lunch first, swedish meatballs of course. So good. For some reason they are just better at IKEA. I remembered being there when we came to Sweden with the family, and I took a picture of me with the meatballs for you Jess, since I knew you would have loved to be eating them too.


After eating lunch we just wandered through the whole store. You could spend all day in there really! Its crazy!


(A whole pile of Swedish fish and each bag is only 10kr!!!! Dream come true)

We had to head back to Stockholm city around 3:30 though because Izabelle had to work. So we took the free IKEA bus back to the city. Once we got back to the city, I had a few things I needed to buy so went shopping along the main street, I was carrying curtain rods that we had to buy for Camilla though, which made it kinda hard. I got home and had to finish packing, just to make sure that I was done so that I could relax these last few days. I also cleaned my room. I had to get a box because my bags were going over weight and Camilla said she had just thrown some away at the studio, so I went over there to get them and to drop off the curtain rods, photos from the summer and an illustration I had done for her as a goodbye gift.


It was weird to go back to the studio, it all clean and the whole collection hanging up. I knew it was the last time I would be in there. So I just stood there and looked at it for a bit then headed home. My room is now all packed and clean. Just have to wash my sheets and the rug and then Im done. Its getting sad to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment