Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fashion Night Out







Thursday was Fashion Night Out. So as we put the finishing touches on the clothes, sewing gift bags and organizing everything for the show.

(The giftbags also make good hats)

(Noritamy Jewelry for the show)


We left at 6pm to go to Fashion Night Out as a part of Stockholm Fashion Week. They were having a Mascara Rain, which Diana and Izabelle really wanted to go to, to get free mascara. Let me tell you it was crazy.


All the girls just fighting over this mascara that was getting thrown out into the crowd. One hit me right in the face and then it fell to the ground and the girl in front of me grabbed it. I was like hey if it hits my face I should be entitled to it. Ha ha. But I did catch one actually. Which I ended up giving to Izabelle because she didnt get one and really wanted one and I dont really wear mascara. I was just happy to have caught one. After the "rain", all the shops were open late and had champagne, so we went shopping a little. We went to the Urban Outfitters, which is one of the coolest stores Ive been to inside. The dressing room is a doll house!
I was so in love with the store design. We walked down the street on the red carpet, and took our pic in front of the press wall.
(Turns out we only took funny pictures)

It was super fun to be apart of a fashion event in Stockholm. We went to get dinner after that and then I walked home past the fashion week tent in Kungsgarden.

It all got me really excited for our show! We have worked so long and hard and the day is tomorrow! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment