Thursday, August 18, 2011

Homework day!



This day seems like it may be kinda boring from the title but just you wait and see. First off I had 2 things to do today, go to the fabric store and go to the printer to print things. Fabric store was first, I got there right when it opened and wandered around the store, looking at all fabrics, I went up and asked if I could get samples. They said yes and she followed me around with scissors, they were free so I just got a ton of samples of all the fabrics I liked. I also wrote down the names and styles of all the fabrics so that I could get them later if I wanted them.
(some cool buttons at the store)

I felt very accomplished. Next it was off to the printer, I got there and there was construciton going on in the office, but the door was open, so I went in and asked. They said they could print it but not for a few days. That was not okay, but I didnt know where else to go, so I went home to look it up. I made myself lunch and then headed to Soderhalleran, a mall near my place that supposedly had a copy place there, but it was only for copying things. The man there said to go to the library to print. I went to the library and had to get a temporary card to use the computers, and I logged in and printed everything. There were little signs that said copies 5 kr, but the computer never asked me to pay and neither did the printer. So I thought maybe you only need to pay to copy things, and the guy in front of me printed things and then left without paying. So I printed and then wasnt sure what to do, so I left with over 50 pages of printing. I got home and felt really bad that maybe I should have gone to the counter and paid. I just stole over 50 pages of printing, that would have probably cost me around 20 bucks, so I called them feeling very guilty. The woman said that I was supposed to go up to the desk but not to worry about it. So thats the story of how I stole 50 pages of color printing from the library. After getting home I locked myself in my room to work on my process book for Senior 1 all day.
And thats exactly what I did. I got a lot done and it looks pretty good. A successful homework day!

No comments:

Post a Comment