Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sewing for me!


Woo! So Camilla said that we could come in this week and sew for ourselves if we wanted anything.
(this is what the studio looks like after a fashion show... kinda a mess)

Of course its not super easy to sew things, so I only ended up making 2 things for me, both shirts, I cut out 2 dresses to sew in jersey but the overlock broke which means I couldnt sew them up. On tuesday night after sewing Diana and I came back to my place and she cut my hair, and redyed it. My roots were showing and I cant come back to the US with dark roots. Diana was so excited about the makeover, we even had to take before pictures.

(after picture to come...)
My hair is quite blonde, almost white. So swedish of me. On wednesday I needed to work on the flat illustrations for Camilla, so thats what I did all day.

Diana left early and I stayed and worked. It was fun to do something besides sewing. Around 5:30 I went home to get ready for my trip to London. I packed and made my portfolio and got everything in order. Im going to London!!!! Yay! So excited to see Alex and Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment